your safety is our priority
PERSONAL PROTECTION FOR CUSTOMERS
Customers are required to wear face mask that completely covers their nose and mouth unless doing so would be contrary to their his or her health and safety due to a medical condition.
• Visits by appointment only
• Social distancing, cleaning, and disinfection protocols
• Personal protection protocols (face masks, gloves) for customers and employees
Customers must remain in their cars until appointment time.
PERSON PROTECTION FOR EMPLOYEES
All employees are required to wear face shields and a facemask that completely covers the nose and mouth.
• Employees shall stay home if sick/experiencing symptoms
• Gloves are optional; if used must be changed between customers
• Gloves and eye protection are required when using cleaning chemicals
Employees must sanitize their work areas after each client.
Equipment is not shared unless it is sanitize after each use.
to the extent possible.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
Staff is trained on proper
cleaning procedures to ensure their work areas are clean and safe for clients.
• Clean and disinfect workstations and tools between clients, including:
• Credit card machines
• Reception desk
• Light switches
• Door handles
• Station counters
• Styling tools
• Brushes and combs
• Rolling carts
• Drawers or any storage
• Product on station
• Chair and headrest
Thorough cleaning of facility prior to reopening, including, but not limited to:
• Bathrooms, shampoo bowls, chairs and headrests, shears, combs, brushes, tweezers, razors, styling tools, rolling carts